Cover title: College Annual '03. Known as The Mirror as of 1908. Photographs of students, faculty, and the interior of the College Museum. Includes history of the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. Dedicated to the memory of Dr. Chapin A. Harris and Dr. Horace H. Hayden, the founders of the College. Some local advertisements. Engravings. In 1924 the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery merged with the University of Maryland Dental Department.